You are now able to sell directly on your Web App with the introduction of Payments on Trible. By linking your Trible account with your Stripe account, you can receive payments easily.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Why you should use Stripe for payments;
Accept various payment options;
How to activate your payments with Trible;
A few important points to note.
Our goal is to ensure that your clients have a seamless and stress-free checkout experience through our Web App. In this article, you will find all the necessary information about Payments on Trible and how it integrates with Stripe.
1. Why you should use Stripe for payments
With Stripe, you can receive payments directly to your linked bank account, saving up to 20% on sales commissions compared to other stores like Apple or Google. You'll have access to your Stripe account, so you'll be able to keep track of all your purchases and see analytics. It is a common and reliable payment provider.
Setting up Stripe is a one-time process, which makes it easy to process payments from users in the future.
2. Accept various payment options
With Stripe, you will be able to accept payments from debit and credit cards.
3. How to activate your payments with Trible.
If you want to sell your course through the Web version, you need to integrate with a payment provider. Otherwise, your users will not be able to pay for access to your course.
To connect payments to your Trible account, follow these steps:
1. Go to “Integrations” and select “Connect Payments”;
2. If you already have a Stripe account, sign in. Otherwise, fill out the form to activate a new account;
To create an account, you need to use your email address and a strong password.
3. Choose a two-step authentication method right away. This can be a phone number, Google Authenticator, or a special security key.
4. Choose your country and account type.
5. Fill in the fields with personal information.
6. Indicate the industry to which your business belongs, provide a website and briefly describe your product.
8. Add your public data, which users will receive in purchase receipts.
9. The last step. Check the entered data and confirm the account creation.
Once your account is created, you can log in to it on stripe.com
This account will contain all the information about transactions and payments for your course. Your offers will be listed, as well as full statistics on user purchases.
After some time, or when withdrawing funds, the service may ask you to provide documents confirming your identity.
4. A few important points to note.
1. Does Trible collect taxes?
Trible does not collect taxes for your purchases or sales. Instead, Stripe handles the taxes. To check the details, please refer to this link in your Stripe account: https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/tax For branded apps, Apple/Google sells in your name and pays the taxes, after which they pay out the proceeds to you creators (after taxes + commissions). If you have any other tax concerns, it's best to consult your tax expert as tax rules vary from country to country/jurisdiction.
2. Can I change offers via Stripe?
If you want to change the current offer on a product, you need to delete it and create a new one. Stripe doesn't automatically update offers when you change them, so the changes won't be reflected to users. But if you create a new offer, it will be updated automatically.
If you have additional questions or troubles connecting Trible with your Stripe account, message us. We are available 24/7 for you!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article